Office & Meeting Space , (+1)
Minimum 2 hour reservation duration. If you wish to reserve more than 6 hours, please reach out to Ali. Booking outside of business hours and within holidays must be consulted with Ali.
With over 80 illusions, holograms, installations and exhibits, The Museum of Illusions provides unique and tailored experiences for all individuals and groups. Whether you’re a small child, student, educator, family, young or elderly, the Museum offers an intriguing visual, sensory and proprioceptive experience.
It's a great space for those looking for a location to produce their next film or music video, and at the same time host professional events to easily impress your attendees. There are no limits to the type of event you're looking for. From birthday parties and Bar Mitzvah's to showcasing your next big thing, The Museum of Illusions is able to comfortably accommodate up to 100 people - and we encourage you to be creative with what you want to do with the space.
Test your sense of balance while navigating our Vortex tunnel, unleash your inner Einstein while solving our Dilemma games, and experience the laws of gravity and size ratio through our Ames and Tilted rooms. All our illusions, holograms, installations and exhibits provide a personalized experience that is sure to amaze you time and time again.
* Please, make reservations for events at least fourteen (14) days in advance as visits are planned according to bookings and other museum activities.
100% refund if renter cancels more than 7 days before the start of the booking.
No refund if renter cancels less than 7 days before the start of the booking.
* Make reservations for events at least fourteen (14) days in advance as visits are planned according to bookings and other museum activities.
* A minimum of 2 hours must be reserved.
* Although not necessary, let us know how many people you are expecting to attend so we can accommodate.
* Please let Ali know if filming is being taken place if not originally mentioned. Film produced in the museum may not be used for commercial purposes without the express permission of the Museum of Illusions.
* Host must present photo ID to confirm identity upon visit.
* Coat check is available at no extra charge, The Museum of Illusions is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items
* Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted at the museum. A ramp is available upon request at our front entrance.
* We do not have parking however paid parking can be found nearby.
* The closest TTC Station is King Station which can be accessed by streetcar or by foot.
* Minors can be accompanied with someone of at least 16 years of age.
* No pets are permitted into the museum with the exception of service animals.
* For your security and the security of other guests, the Museum of Illusions does have video surveillance.
* Smoking is not permitted at the Museum.
* Narcotics and any weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited at all times.
* The Museum of Illusions reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law, regulation, or Museum of Illusion venue policy without compensation. Ticket holders/attendees may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
GENERAL, ALCOHOL, CATERING R&C
* Catering services are permitted. Please let us know if you would like suggestions for catering.
* "To serve/sell alcohol in Toronto you need a liquor licence from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). You may also need documentation from the City to support your application to the AGCO for certain licences. " More Information here - https://www.toronto.ca/services-payments/permits-licences-bylaws/licence-to-serve-alcohol/
- Typically hosts obtain a Special Occasion Permit (SOP).
- This is only necessary if alcohol is expected to be on the premises.
Hey there! I'm Ali, your Host and Director of Business Development at The Museum of Illusions.
I'm a Torontonian to the end (Let's go Raptors/Leafs/Toronto FC!!!) and always welcome those looking for a unique spot for their next event or production.
Life is all about perspective, which is why I'd love to have you get immersed into our museum - located right next to St. Lawerance Market!
Looking forward for your next big thing. Cheers!